[lbo-talk] climbdown

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:33:44 PDT 2009

Doug posted:

In a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room, President Obama said he has spoken to Cambridge Police Sergeant James Crowley. “In my choice of words, I unfortunately gave the impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sergeant Crowley specifically,” Obama said.

For more information...http://www.politico.com

This is good news. For my wallet!

Just yesterday, I bet my well-heeled friend Oliveras 50 dollars that an apology of some sort was on the way.

And here it is!

At last I'll be able to afford the last component of the Interociter a group of mysterious, large fore headed gentlemen have contracted me to build.

.d.