[lbo-talk] Ask Jon Stewart to invite Mrs. Xiomara Castro de Zelaya to his Daily Show

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:44:28 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Julio Huato <juliohuato at gmail.com> wrote:

> About two years ago, Jon Stewart invited president Evo Morales of
> Bolivia to his show.
>

> http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-september-25-2007/president-evo-morales
>
> I believe this helped Stewart's audience learn a bit more about the
> struggles of working people in Bolivia.

Thanks Julio for posting that link and reminding me of that great interview.

I was really floored at the time that on a popular comedy program Stewart would invite on Evo Morales. And it was a very respectful interview at that, and I think we got to give Stewart credit for it.

I don't see enough about Bolivia on this list. People should be aware of this blog that posts news items on Bolivia.

http://boliviarising.blogspot.com/