[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jul 25 05:59:56 PDT 2009

Matthias Wasser wrote:

> I think part of the confusion might be that Carrol is using "moral" in a
> more specific sense than the rest of us.

No. The confusion comes from the assumption that these views are Carrol's _own_; that he is engaging in original thought as it were. On the contrary, my perspective is entirely unoriginal, and is shared by a large number of thinkers. I suggest you read Chapter 4 of Ollman's _Alienation_ and the article by Tomas that I have several times quoted from and given the URL for. You are wasting your time and energy trying to decipher Cox's non-existent idiosycratid thought.

Repeat: There is _nothing_ original to my thinking on this question, and to understand it you have to go to my sources, not focus on me.

Carrol