[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Jul 25 09:22:50 PDT 2009

At 12:05 PM 7/25/2009, Carrol Cox wrote:
>And
>within the realm of politics the context is of discussion among
>committed left radicals, not about the problems of agitation.

dewd. that is the problem. that's where the conversation has a disconnect. doug and everyone else looks at what you say as a problem of agitation. how could we possibly run around denouncing morality, they say, no one would take us seriously!

you could counsel, well, duh! I'm not saying that you march out into the agitational world with non-committed non-left non-radical people and refuse to speak in terms of morality. Go ahead, make my day. I'm all for it.

and they will reply: That's hypocrisy! That's two-faced! That's treating the audience of non-committed, non-left, non-radical people as, oh goshes, maybe different than committed left radicals. That would be WRONG!

sheesh.

shag