[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 13:37:08 PDT 2009

> I'm as hostile to the moralizing, Amy Goodman style of left politics as the  next guy...

You want to explain this? I am sometimes deeply critical during Amy Goodman interviews of her not having done her homework adequately. She lets things by than I know are bullshit. Some of that is probably due to limited time, wishing to move on to the next question, and knowing she can get a guest to rebut it later in the segment. But I'm pretty sure some of it is because she has not done sufficient research to recognize it as bullshit. In spite of this serious flaw in her interviewing style, I think overall she makes a major positive contribution with her show. You think otherwise strongly enough to actually be hostile to her?