[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Matthias Wasser matthias.wasser at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 05:36:02 PDT 2009

What if for P to follow her non-universal principles it is neccesary that she attempt to get Q to follow them as well? You can say this makes them universal in a sense, because P wants everyone to acknowledge them, but it hardly makes them universal in the sense of being derivables from the eternal principles of god/nature/reason.