[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 04:28:55 PDT 2009

Nietzsche, if you notice, almost never gives any evidence for his assertions. :) Moreover, he did not mean morality; he meant slave morality.

Anyway, there's no real disagreement. N did not argue that morality was not important or real, which it obviously is; he gave an (evidence-free) account of its origin.