[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 27 06:12:10 PDT 2009

If a proposition applies to more than 1 incident, then it is abstract. If it applies to _anything_ that happens tomorrow, then it is abstract. If it applies to two or more people, then it is abstract. I'm not sure how Doug is using the word "abstract" here. If a moral proposition isn't abstract it is meaningless.

Carrol