[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 27 14:15:16 PDT 2009

Michael Pollak wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
>
> > If a proposition applies to more than 1 incident, then it is
> abstract.
>> So is every other meaningful proposition under the usage you have
> here.
> Which makes your objection meaningless.

Of course every meaningful proposition is abstract, but no one else denied affirming abstractions, so on the list my proposition applies only to Doug.

Political propositions are of course ahstract. People who make such propositions don't indignantly claim they are not abstract.

This is an set of abstract statements. Therefore meaningful but of course subject to debate.

Carrol