[lbo-talk] My Space vs. Facebook, race and class distinctions

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jul 27 18:40:54 PDT 2009

At 09:34 PM 7/27/2009, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>boss's

jesus christ. i have been in such a hurry typing lately, i can't tell you how many times i have done this fucktarded thing: turning plurals into possessives and contractions. it drives me batty and I've been doing it constantly lately -- especially writing crap at work.

i hope it is not something that comes with the onset of old-age . i have never done this one before. the occasional there when I meant their, i frequently leave off the second comma when i need a pair, and the infamous slippages where i type "batter" instead of "batty" or "mike" instead of "bike".

but this THIS is horrible!