[lbo-talk] who made Gates #1?

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:52:21 PDT 2009

Michael Pollak wrote:

So you if you could post some links, I look forward to reading them. It sounds like Shag's links have bit the dust. And if you know know of any of Gate's writings where he supports what sounds like the worst thing current in feminism since WAP, I'd be interested in that too.

Too bad shag's old site has been compromised by griefers.

Bitchlab -- even in its latter state as a stately ruin -- was my central go-to database for living examples of the subtle (and sometimes, not so subtle) class and race biases found in sectors of the mainstream and radical feminist camps and their seemingly infinite sub-divisions.

In lieu of "Bitchlab" I'll text Thulani Davis for link info and hopefully, an opinion. She can bring the seasoned perspective of a black activist who struggled in the trenches with these issues for many years and who has well developed opinions on the class of white appointed, PBS safe black intellectuals Gates belongs to.

.d.