[lbo-talk] Being and Event: the Deep, Penetrating Massage Review, Coming Soon!

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:11:53 PDT 2009

Well, we've all had our say -- pro and con, though mostly con it seems -- about Badiou.

The only thing missing from our back and forth is the actual man's work. Sure, there've been comments based on others' comments which, for all I know might be based on still other comments and critiques, corkscrewing back in time like a vortex made of meta. No doubt, this will continue for days to come.

So, tonight, I'm cruising over to Amazon.com and ordering a freshly baked copy of _Being and Event_.

Then, like shag, I'm going to paste lengthy blocks of quoted words -- straight from the book -- along with my Mojito enhanced commentary on the LBOTalk white board to see what happens.

Critics! Polish the barrels of your revolvers fashioned from disdain and political infighting. Glorious war is coming!

.d.