[lbo-talk] Palin the poet, as interpreted by Shatner

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Jul 30 17:38:10 PDT 2009

frankly, i'm kind of sick of looking for an evil and/or laffable scapegoat among the republicans. i didn't pay attention to this but, just now, walking by the t.v. on the way back outside to read? there's wm shatner and now i'm getting an idea of what's going on. this freakin book on mgmt i'm reading for the hell of it, _managing humans_ is way fucking funnier.

on the way home, i had to listen to npr going about brands of beer and the white house shindig. oh. substance!

is there no politics in the freakin' country that doesn't completely depend on mocking the republicans? or dems if you're repub?

google knows, it's a stupid question but fuck me dead already.

tbc: i'm not reallyl bitching about people here, just irritated about idiotic televsion- and blog-based sn00ze.