[lbo-talk] The Moral Case for Health Care

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 17:54:07 PDT 2009

BTW, the audio of Himmler reciting this extremely moralistic speech (apparently in the uncoxian belief that moral language would move his audience) is here: http://www.holocaust-history.org/himmler-poznan/himmler-poznan-large.mov

Good God, Himmler was ugly. It seems that being aryan does not involve having a chin.