[lbo-talk] Anti-abortion terrorist strike, doctor murdered

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Mon Jun 1 07:36:34 PDT 2009

An inevitable outcome of combining the constitutional right to incite hatred (or at least the cultural inability to distinguish incitement from free speech) with the constitutional right to bear arms. And idiocy is not, in my experience, confined to rural areas. Far from it.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas