[lbo-talk] State capitalism, or the real thing

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 2 14:11:30 PDT 2009

At 02:03 PM 6/2/2009, cb wrote:

>While we are at it, lets investigate the questions "what is reality ?"
>and "how do we know what reality is ?"

I believe in the future resolution of these two states, dream and reality, which are seemingly so contradictory, into a kind of absolute reality, a surreality, if one may so speak. It is in quest of this surreality that I am going, certain not to find it but too unmindful of my death not to calculate to some slight degree the joys of its possession.

Andre Breton