[lbo-talk] the Fed is so far out to lunch...

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue Jun 2 18:55:13 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:36:43 -0400 Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> The [CPUSA] idiots accused my wife of being a right-winger because she dared
> say that card check is dead. Lese majeste vs BHO, you know.

Oh c'mon, Doug. Cut 'em some slack. Think of the effort it must have taken for some raddled ancient wreck to sit upright and peck out the story -- probably by blowing into a straw in Morse code, or something.

God help the old comrade's underpaid caregiver for the following few days -- she suffered a good deal more than your Better Half, I'm sure. The dyspepsia! The piles! The foul temper!

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org