[lbo-talk] AP publishes a 'censored' copy of the Obama Cairo speech transcript without notification that it is an abridged transcript

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Thu Jun 4 10:10:57 PDT 2009

Yah, I saw the whole transcript published several places after I couldn't find what I was looking for in the AP versions, I just find it strange that the only missing part is that. Could that be accidental? transcriber had to take a piss when Obama started discussing Israel/Palestine?

Just strange.

Bryan