[lbo-talk] Surrealists and Marxism (was homosexuality)

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 5 12:45:28 PDT 2009

At 11:51 AM 6/5/2009, Chuck Grimes wrote:

>It seems to me, struggling with the myriad of political and sexual
>orientations of various Surrealist, misses a much bigger picture.

I think so too. The reason the discussions I posted threw me is because I am in the middle of reading Breton's Communicating Vessels and the new info fucked with my flow as the saying goes.

It was like one of Richard Pryor's stories where he talks about arguing with a white guy. The white guy gets desperate because at one point in the argument he can't think of a response so out of nowhere he spits and spews "N-word!".

Pryor tells the story shaking his head and looking at the floor going "Oh fuck, now I got to deal with this shit...."