[lbo-talk] WBAI turnaround?

Bill Quimby wquimby at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:07:00 PDT 2009

I hesitate to ask since I am not at all close to the WBAI "scene", but I do recall that there were (and probably still are) intense internal debates between - shall we say, "ideological purists" and the neo-cons, some of whom wanted to sell (or give away, as the "purists" claimed) the air space rights to WBAI and deny the New York area any alternative radio.

So (and don't blame me for asking- you're the one who posts on this list about WBAI!) just what is it about the the "old gang of idiots" that you found objectionable?

- Bill