[lbo-talk] WBAI turnaround?

Bill Quimby wquimby at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:34:35 PDT 2009

Thanks for the personal attack - refreshing. I simply asked you what you find objectionable, and repeating "drooling idiocies" is not the response I would have expected. Again, what I was hoping to find out was - just what are, and from whence come, those "drooling idiocies"? Are they ideologically derived? Are you saying that the station has been dominated by people with really low IQ's? Maybe there are hour-long reviews of reality TV shows? What are some examples? Since what you object to has been going on for, as you say, "the last many years", there must be a few you can recall?

- Bill