[lbo-talk] this one's for you, shag

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Jun 6 19:36:28 PDT 2009

At 07:58 PM 6/5/2009, Eric Beck wrote:
>It's the Game that's Sweeping the Nation! Can you tell which one is which?
>
><http://michaelpollanormichelfoucault.blogspot.com/>

ha! that is so awesome! In about 1/3 of them, it really is hard to tell the difference! I am pretty sure, from reading Pollan, he would think Foucault was the equivalent of shit caked on his Doc Martens.

Oh! speaking of: I unearthed some old Women's Review of Books editions from last year. In one, I was reminded of a book I'd read about the uses Foucault to analyse welfare policy and the control of women in the u.s. I've got it on my to-read list.

biopowerfully your'n,

shag