[lbo-talk] another DH loves BHO in Cairo

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 11:22:00 PDT 2009

This is silly. The "other capitalist nations" for the most part did not support the Iraq War. The "other capitalist nations" (actually, "all nations regardless of political and economic system") supported the Afghanistan War either because it did not concern them one way or the other (so why not support it), or because they were threatened by the Taliban, such as Russia, Iran, China, and every neighbor of Afghanistan.

News Flash: The Afghan War is not about The Man trying to stick it to the masses. The US has no geopolitical interest in Afghanistan.