[lbo-talk] munchers

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:35:07 PDT 2009

When I sat in on university linguistics classes in Strasbourg and Fortaleza, the applied linguistics being taught were Chomskyan simply as a matter of course, and nothing ever did more to help me master the languages. Whether or not Chomsky was "interested" in applied linguistics is about as relevant as whether Newton was "interested" in civil engineering. MM