[lbo-talk] Kenneally, some notes and background

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 12:21:28 PDT 2009

I'll note as an aside that the whole ID controversy (on both sides) rests on a false identification of order-that-can't-be-accidental with conscious design, which is a modern (Enlightenment and post-Enlightenment) preconception that grows out of Christianity. (And was demolished by Hume even later.)