[lbo-talk] kenneally,some notes etc

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:47:46 PDT 2009

We can look at this in a different way. Inspite of all this boast of human eovolution etc..May be as a specie we have peeked just now. It is time for the termination of a specie that is becoming more and more destructive of its own base, spinal card or no card....no amount of social organisation may prevent it.. that has happened before..can we prevent it?..there could bea superior specie that may arise as a process of evoluton, which may be inexorable. .. Parthasarathy,k.s. India, in US -- paartha