[lbo-talk] Politicization of everyday life

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:47:47 PDT 2009

FWIW. I know of places that pipe in public radio or the classical music radio station.

If I have to be on hold, what I hear while waiting affects my tolerance for the experience.

In other words, I like dealing with places whose politics I agree with but it's also nice for the technology that makes it possible.

DoreneC