[lbo-talk] paranoia

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:46:07 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Chris Doss<lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Orange Revolution was neither a CIA plot, nor did it gain anything for Ukraine, the government of which collapses every couple of months. If it was anybody's plot, it was that of the highly organized Western Ukrainian nationalists and nationalist Ukrainian Diaspora in Canada and the United States.

Chris: I´m sure the article author would appreciate your feedback.

Plus, there´s this:

Ukraine's Orange Revolution, NGOs and the Role of the West http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/routledg/ccam/2006/00000019/00000001/art00004

"This article examines the role of Western support for domestic non-governmental organisations during the 2004 Ukrainian election and the Orange Revolution. It critically assesses the thesis that Western support and the groups who received Western money were overly biased towards a particular candidate, namely Viktor Yushchenko" Source: Cambridge Review of International Affairs, Volume 19, Number 1, March 2006 , pp. 21-32(12)

Unfortunately, I don´t have $30 to spend on this PDF paper.

FC