[lbo-talk] exploitation of pro-athletes was Re: Hamid Dabashi onIran

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 04:29:41 PDT 2009

JP minus the overt commitment and the actual activism? That would mean . . . some full-blooded version of panchayati raj and village collective enterprises (not the watery versions currently on offer) plus . . . ? I always admired JP as a political figure, and once had more sympathy with his more speculative programmatic side than I do today. Where do you go with this?

MM