[lbo-talk] freedom to swim

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 15:23:24 PDT 2009

What I am saying is that you don't know that. You have lots of Iranians in the street. What is actually motivating them is difficult to tell. Are they doing it because they want "Western" recognition? Are they doing it because they don't like segregated swimming pools? Are they doing it because A appears to have rigged the election? Those are different things.