[lbo-talk] Hamid Dabashi on Iran

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 23 11:43:22 PDT 2009

This reminds me of an interview with Marx by an American reporte that I read somewhere years ago. At the end of the interview, the reporter posed the question: "What is?" There followed so long a pause that the reporter thought KM had fallen asleep, and then the reply: "Struggle!" This was near the end of Marx's life.

Carrol