[lbo-talk] PressTV

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 13:22:57 PDT 2009

Given that so many US leftists support the protesters I imagine the expression of their love these days is rather restrained!

Here is a blogger who discusses the evidence for irregularities in the election. (For Canadians he also has an elaborate spoof using some of the same types of arguments used by the Mousavi group to show that Brian Mulroney a former prime minister rigged an election he won)

http://hosertohoosier.blogspot.com/2009/06/in-defence-of-iran.html

Another article on the issue can be found here:

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22888.htm

Cheers, k hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html