[lbo-talk] Michael Jackson, he dead

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:37:36 PDT 2009

Whole Twitterverse just hiccupped around time of announcement.

Beeb article points out that IM's, social networking are pretty low bandwidth, but at this point lots of people must be downloading a lot of media (sound, video) in memoriam as well.

Myself, this morning classical music brain finally found terms: he's the classic boy soprano tragedy. Never got to grow up the normal way; who can blame him for some of his excesses?

I know I am totally paddling out of the mainstream, but I just never related ...whereas pistol-packing crime0fighting vixens like Farrah Fawcett linger much more firmly in consciousness. DC On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote: