[lbo-talk] Herr Propreitor on speed...

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Jun 26 17:48:45 PDT 2009

On Jun 26, 2009, at 8:33 PM, Dorene Cornwell wrote:
> Personally, I'm geek enough to be interested in the sound quality
> speeded up. I do a lot of audio. Some text to speech is better than
> others and I would definitely be curious about a quality rating for
> the iPhone's speedup of normally recorded audio.
>
> What's the verdict?

Will have to wait till Monday I am afraid... I forgot to sync my iPhone and I had already caught up with all prior podcasts which were promptly removed at last sync.

>>> What? Doug speaks to slowly for you?

All of you do. Haven't you spoken with an Indian ever? ;-) The real reason is this: having exited my third and latest unsuccessful start- up, I found myself with a short commute for the first time in my working life, the negative dimension of which is that I now have much less time to listen to podcasts -- I shrunk my shows down to BtN and the Leonard Lopate Show, but even that I am unable to keep up with. Hence the need for speedup.

--ravi