[lbo-talk] Tell them we are democrats (was: freedom to swim)

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Jun 26 19:58:55 PDT 2009

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 22:39:16 -0400 shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> so why did they come out in force and roundly reject Ahmadinejad's buddies
> in the mid-term elections?

Dunno. You'd have to ask them. Why did people here re-elect W in 2004 and "reject" his "buddies" in 2006?

If I understand your line of argument, it's that there must have been fraud because they rejected the buddies in the midterms and then bit later re-elected the man himself. It's a pretty flimsy argument, I gotta say. Such things have been known to happen.

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org