[lbo-talk] Tell them we are democrats (was: freedom to swim)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 06:32:27 PDT 2009

I wasn't aware that the discussion of belly-dancing involved any argument whatsoever, or involved anything reminding anybody of anything, or had anything whatsoever to do with the subject of the Iranian elections.

You kind of have the habit of assuming that everybody is interested in the same things you are. Kind of like you assume that the people who write the books on Iran you're reading are representative of the concerns of the Iranian population, which oddly enough seem to coincide with your concerns. About the great importance of gender-segregated swimming pools. Or anything involving gender.