[lbo-talk] A coup in Honduras

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 13:18:40 PDT 2009

I guess democratic norms includes kidnapping an elected president and flying him to Costa Rica. I also heard on CNN that there are 500 US troops on a Honduran military base in Honduras.

I am waiting to see what there will in the way of violent demonstrations and what coverage there will be if any in the western media.

Cheers, k hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html