[lbo-talk] [Fwd: [Pen-l] Re: A velvet revolution in Iran?]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 29 05:44:55 PDT 2009

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Pen-l] Re: A velvet revolution in Iran? Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 00:01:42 -0400 From: Sabri Oncu <sabri.oncu at gmail.com> Reply-To: Progressive Economics <pen-l at lists.csuchico.edu> To: pen-l <pen-l at lists.csuchico.edu>

Jim:

> Shane Mage:
>>
>> When have "US leftists" ever stopped the "US" from doing whatever the hell
>> it thinks is In The National Interest?
>
> Don't give up before the fight.

Well! I have to side with Shane: When have you the US leftists ever stopped the US from doing whatever the hell it thinks is in the National Interest?

Maybe you should start thinking about finding a way for this, instead of debating whether to support or denounce what is going on in Iran. I am sure, Iranians can do much better, if you can stop the US from intervening in their internal affairs.

Best, Sabri