[lbo-talk] might be of interest

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Jun 30 15:26:17 PDT 2009

puhlease. they are members of a class that can afford the surgery. of course, whatever their values are, they can't possibly be authentically iranian. obviously, the penchant for nose jobs could only errupt for a class that seeks to "gain material or social priviliges he or she perceives as deserving due to his or her special accomplishments/characteristics."

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20090615/008703.html