[lbo-talk] NYT: C.I.A. Destroyed 92 Interrogation Tapes

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:16:54 PST 2009

WASHINGTON — The Central Intelligence Agency<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/c/central_intelligence_agency/index.html?inline=nyt-org>destroyed 92 videotapes documenting the harsh interrogations of two Al Qaeda<http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/a/al_qaeda/index.html?inline=nyt-org>suspects in C.I.A. detention, a greater number of destroyed tapes than the government had previously acknowledged.