[lbo-talk] IT innovation and "the Markets"

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Mar 4 16:25:32 PST 2009

i larf and larf and larf since, earlier today, i spent time compiling an assload of research on how 70% of IT project fail. Not that you were upholding the idea that capitalism does better. It's just that, fuck me dead, most of what we do in IT under capitalism is just Epic Fail man. Epic Fail.

At 08:42 PM 3/3/2009, Chris Doss wrote:

>Central planning is very good at big, well-defined projects. It's not very
>good at distributing the end product.

"let's be civil and nice, but not to the point of obeying the rules of debate as defined by liberal blackmail (in which, discomfort caused by a challenge is seen as some vague form of harassment)."

-- Dwayne Monroe, 11/19/08

-- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws