[lbo-talk] IT innovation and "the Markets"

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:24:58 PST 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:04, Sean Andrews
>  In this section, I discuss Sunstein's
> argument that markets are better at discovery and information
> agglomeration than deliberative democracy--a central claim of the
> above.  He supports this by looking at various prediction markets
> and other kinds of statistical instruments that register fairly simple
> questions.

After writing this, I was watching The Daily Show during lunch and they had a nice take on this logic:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=220253&title=the-dow-knows-all

The other clip posted from last night's Daily Show earlier today is also well worth watching.