[lbo-talk] Evangelicals at a crossroads as Dobson resigns

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:27:35 PST 2009

"Dobson has said "unwanted same-sex attraction" can be overcome by understanding development models the lead to homosexuality."

"Unwanted same-sex attraction"? There's a mountain of misery underlying that strange phrase, isn't there? How can "unwanted same-sex attraction" be overcome? I have to say, it's been a rather distracting issue for most my life. I imagine Pastor Dobson could help me that, but I'd prefer that he ate shit and died.