[lbo-talk] Obama Says US May Reach Out to Taliban

Charles Brown cdb1003 at prodigy.net
Sat Mar 7 21:25:48 PST 2009

Obama Says US May Reach Out to Taliban

http://news.aol.com/article/obama-afghanistan-taliban/373693

CB:If I was Obama , I'd say to the Taliban "look bros, obviously, you are some bad motherfuckers  because even Alexander couldn't conquer y'all, or was it that Alexander was the only one who conquered y'all. Whatever. But look , don't you realize that chimpanzees have more sense than you do in that they know that you can't disrespect  females like you are. You dig ? You are dumber than apes when it come to the girls. So why not drop the extraordinary anti-women total bullshit and peace out ?"