[lbo-talk] Article from The Hindu: Sent to you by KJ Khoo

W. Kiernan wkiernan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:30:06 PDT 2009

KJ wrote:

> Apologies. I thought I was sending the URL, not this

> kind of messy format.

Thanks for posting, though. This sounds like an interesting story, and of course now I'm going to have to dig up some of V. G. Kiernan's books, since not only was he compared to Hobsbawm, whose "Echoes of the Marseillaise" was hot stuff, but also he has the same last name as me. There are few enough Kiernans that we're probably at least distantly related.

yrs W. Kiernan