[lbo-talk] sex at the margins

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 11 09:56:01 PDT 2009

On Mar 11, 2009, at 11:17 AM, SA wrote of Cde Cox:

> This stuff is hilarious. Half your posts decry the "horror" wreaked
> by capitalist-imperialism. The other half decry other people's
> "moralism.

He'll probably ignore this of course. I'm still waiting for him to explain: 1) how and where does the "capitalist point of view," which he confidently disclosed yesterday, get formed, and how is it turned into state policy?, and 2) why white leftists should follow black leadership, except when it comes to voting for Democrats. I've been asking him to explain 2) for years now.

Doug