[lbo-talk] the right's devolution

Sheldon Baker humanist.observer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:35:47 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, I think Evangelicals and the religious right in general are not liberals in this sense. They are anti-Enlightenment.

Well it looks like the conservative and religious right is getting some help from B-list comedic actress, Victoria Jackson (SNL, Twin Peaks) who appears on Hannity's show convinced that Obama is a communist. This should really help them!

The link is to a page where a windows media-file of the segment can be downloaded. If not familiar, Crooks and Liars, while mainstream liberal, is a good site for links to video of righty lunacy.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/victoria-jackson-conservative-idiocy