[lbo-talk] sex at the margins

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 17:09:24 PDT 2009

I'll call them anything they want, but is it true that the majority of SWs use the word? Oddly, it sounds kind of elitist. Is that what the, err, working girls on the corner in the bad part of town call themselves, or is it a term thought up by somebody like Susie Bright? (This is not a rhetorical question.)