[lbo-talk] German school gunman 'kills 16'

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:48:26 PDT 2009

Mark Ames of The Exiled wrote a book about these kinds of massacres using the old term "going postal," and he referred to that in the link I posted to his comment on the Alabama mess yesterday. Given the spate of school- related massacres, one could just as easily called the phenomenon "going scholastic." In fact, if I recall correctly, Ames once had a weird email exchange with the jock/bully who was said by some to have set off Klebold and Harris at Columbine.