[lbo-talk] sex at the margins

John S Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:49:33 PDT 2009

I dated a guy once who asked me (when we were in the getting-to-know-you phase) if I had a problem with the fact that he was once a sex worker. Later on it turned out he was talking about having been a stripper. Maybe he wasn't "most" strippers.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 6:35 AM, W. Kiernan <wkiernan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris Doss wrote:
>>
>> Therefore, teachers and carpenters are sex workers.
>>
>> Aren't most strippers going to deny that they have
>> anything in common with prostitutes?
>
> They'll deny it to the cops, that's for sure.  How are they supposed to know
> that you, with all your questions, aren't a cop?
>
> yrs WDK

-- "The more I practice, the luckier I get." -- Ben Hogan